Battlefield 4 Miscellaneous Information
- Each shot adds RecoilUp degrees to vertical aim (pitch)
- Each shot adds random_uniform(-recoilLeft, recoilRight) to horizontal aim (yaw), positive being clockwise.
- For each logical frame recoil decreases by following function: recoilDec * scale * time²
- recoilDec: Recoil decrease value from the site
- scale: 0.1 if gun is not ready to fire next shot, 1 otherwise.
- time: Time since last fired shot in seconds
- Logical frames != rendering frames. Logical FPS is locked (possibly same as server's tickrate).
- If spread > 0.0, shot will have random dispersion from the aimpoint. Spread = radius of the circle used for random selection.
- Each shot adds spreadIncrease to spread.
- Spread will start to decrease when weapon is ready to fire next shot at the rate of spreadDecrease/second.
- Check this topic for info on movement spread